Saturday 28 April 2012

how to get a free domain .info .com .net .org etc



Here is my short, but informative tutorial on how to get a free domain. So, lets start without wasting any time.. :D

1. Visit http://www.texasgetonline.com/ 
2. Click 'Get Your Free Website' button 
3. Fill out the form and check your email for verification 
4. Login and select your domain of choice 
5. Once you reach the payment page, visit https://www.entropay.com/ 
6. Create an EntroPay account 
7. Fill out the form and select 'Afghanistan' and enter any bank name, and check your email for verification.[if entropay ask for credit cards just google it.] 
8. Obtain your pre-paid credit card information on EntroPay's website. 
9. Apply your pre-paid credit card information on Intuit, and continue to checkout  The EntroPay part is an alternative, so one does not have to get a pre-paid credit card from Target, Walmart, etc.
This tricks works 100%. One of my friends using domain name form above 7 months... Try it and appriciate it.
This tutorial is for educational purposes only. If you enter your real information, then it is not considered fraud. Please enter your real information!
Why did I create this tutorial? I want to help the my friends and I love free.

Let me hear good news form you !!! Comment Please !!!

Hope you like this one, Like it, Tweet it & Share it ...

2 comments: