Thursday 5 January 2012

how to make money online? – An Obvious Question Answered


Is it really possible to make money online? – An Obvious Question Answered

It is a fact that a large percentage of the people who use the Internet are no doubt searching for ways to make money online. Most of these are newbies who do not know where to start. And it is also a fact that of all the people who come on the internet searching for ways to earn money online – only 1% succeeds in making money on the internet regularly – they are able to quit their boring day jobs – they are able to start living an Internet lifestyle (as they call it!). 30% of the rest makes a few bucks online but the rest 69% fails miserably and never earns even a single dollar.



Not that the 69% of people who fails did not try. But the problem rather lies in the fact that they were not on the right track! May be they were after some “Get rich quick” schemes and were scammed! So after trying and losing, these people have an obvious question in mind – Is it really possible to make money online? Though a very basic question but very important and more importantly needs to be answered.
Even the 30% of people who earned a few dollars online but not a consistent income – after seeing all the Gurus showing their income proofs of consistently making thousands of dollars on the internet each month – they too start pondering on a real obvious question – Is it really possible to earn a consistent income on the internet each month, like the Gurus do?
Though I’m not a Guru and neither can I guarantee you the amount of money the Gurus claim to earn online. But from my 3 plus years of internet marketing experience I can assure you one thing – Yes, it is definitely possible to make a consistent income online? If I’m not making a consistent income on the internet then what am I doing all these 3 plus years? Was I just wasting my efforts and precious time for nothing? To tell you the truth I make my living totally on my online earnings. Moreover I hope you know that you need at least $100 per year to just keep a site online – and I do not consider myself to be a fool anyway to waste my hard earned $100 per year for any kind of fantasy. I hope you get my point! So rest assured and get back to work man! Please do not quit. Patience, planning, hard work and knowing the right way are the missing parts of the puzzle of making money online. Read on to know more about the exact strategies that I followed to start making money on the Internet which I’m sure will definitely help you too.
Now a few wise tips for you from my online money making experience so that you too can start making a few dollars at first and then continue to make consistent money online. Though I know only 1% to 2% of people who will read this revealing post will actually apply these strategies and the rest will just read and move on as usual and continue to fail to make any money on the internet. It is obvious that I can only present the facts and show you the right ways to start your income online but to-follow or not-to-follow is completely at your wise discretion – I cannot force you! So for those who are really interested – here are the tips that helped me and will also definitely help you to start making consistent money on the internet:-
Step 1 – First earn a few dollars and then copy the process and multiply – This is the single most important concept that you need to understand and apply. At first know about the different genuine ways to make money on the internet – then select a way that seems promising and right for you – then apply it with full force – when you earn your first dollar then you know that this process makes money – just copy this money making process and apply it again and again.
Step 2 – Choosing the right guide – We all learn from each other – at least in this internet money making world. Even the Gurus who make millions of dollars online have also definitely learnt from somebody – I mean Internet marketing is not God’s gift or something that comes from ones own. You can learn from many and spend years learning or you can choose a good coach or course, shorten your learning curve and start earning money faster.
Obviously I too learnt from somebody – and still learning and updating myself with new strategies. As a newbie I purchased a number of courses because I did not know which one is the right one. Most of them were just plain simple stuff but a few were just really goldmines for me and are responsible to make me what I’m today – earning a full time income online.
Step 3 – Putting To work what you learn – As I have said that only 1% succeeds in making money online consistently and these people are those that put to work what they have learnt from money making courses. Remember that you need to put in real work and day dreaming is not going to help you at all. But the beauty of Internet Marketing is that initially you need to put in a lot of effort and then as you start making money – first a few dollars here-and-there and then to a consistent income – things become easier – you need to work less now as by now you come to know “what works and what does not work” and you gain confidence – this is when you really start living the real Internet Marketing lifestyle.
Concepts change quiet fast on the Internet and so you need to keep yourself updated. I still buy make money courses and guides from reputable Internet marketing experts or gurus who I know provides real value. There are two courses that I read recently and I must say I’m impressed – I discovered good money making strategies that I have started applying. These are packed with real money making strategies in a step-by-step manner that is easily comprehensible even for a new comer. The two courses are :-
1. Google Sniper 2 by George Brown
2. Rapid Profit Formula by Matt Carter
I hope you liked this post. If you are really serious about making money online in two to three months from now then do as I said – I assure you that you will thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment